It’s a bit monotonous to meddle with databases all afternoon. But i rather do it now than later… It was quite a challenge to squeeze as much stuff into one single query as possible and reduce manual work to the minimum. Still it took quite long. To sum it up: for the Hidden Leaf Team fansub group i had to pack some releases. About 6-7 series worth of. That means i’d to change the comment’s links to the downloads to the new pack one, add all the download count and thanks to the pack and then delete the old ones. Seems easy, but i was lazy to think much so i didn’t force it even more when i ended up with seven queries per series. That goes. But i don’t want to see any phpMyAdmin anytime soon.
Tagsale anime art beer blog clojure code coffee deutsch emo english fansub fest filozófia food gaming gastrovale geek hegymász jlc kaja kultúra language literature live magyar movie másnap politika rant sport suli szolgálati közlemény travel társadalom ubuntu university weather work zene 日本 日本語 百名山 艦これ 軽音